What are the health benefits of nuts?
Eating nuts on a regular basis can
1. Reduce the risk of heart attack up to 60%
2. Lower LDL, or bad cholesterol
3. Maintain good cholesterol, or HDL
4. replenish important nutrients including high levels of protein, Vitamin E, zinc, Calcium and Magnesium.
I heard nuts have high fat content. Will they make me fat?
When is the best time to enjoy my yummy nuts?
The best time to enjoy your nuts is in the mornings!
For example, eating almonds with breakfast can help you ward off fatigue and smoothly regulate blood pressure in your body. They also have tons of nutrients for you to start your day right!
Q: Where do your products come from?
A: We pride ourselves in sourcing out the best products from all over the world. These countries include USA, Brazil, Turkey and more.
Q: What is the shelf life of your products?
A: Generally the shelf life will be between 6 months to a year, stored in a cooling place. This also varies from product to product. Feel free to enquire further if you are looking at a specific item!
Q: Do you ship overseas?
A: Currently we do not accept overseas orders. However feel free to contact us to see if we can make any arrangements for bulks!
Q: Are your products Halal certified?
A: Some of our items are halal certified! Although the rest are not, there is no pork and no lard in any of our products!
Q: What are the modes of payment that you accept?
A: We accept bank the following payment methods:
1. Bank transfer payment to DBS Account No: 003 944 3048 for The Nuts Warehouse. Please send a picture of the transfer slip through Whatsapp to +65 9656 5216, indicate your Bank Account Number and Mobile Number.
2. Via Paypal
3. Via Credit cards (Master and Visa)
We will proceed with delivery upon receiving your confirmation!